Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey a new template: Mario Bros.

Love this game! I can't tell you how much money I spent on this game at the arcade when I was a kid. The good thing is that I could make 25 cents last about an hour. The Wii, Playstation, and Game Cube can all say thank you to this one game right here that caputured the attention and addictions of teenagers of yesteryear. And I can't leave out Atari, Odessey, and the good old black and white table tennis. I should probably mention somewhere in here the Apple IIe, our first computer, DOS based of course. These days if I need to play a video game I just whip out my Blackberry and I can play anywhere, anytime. Technology has now brought us to the days of seeing random strangers talking to themselves, although they are talking to someone...supposedly! It really comes down to that darn 'S' word. 'Supposedly' this is such an important conversation it HAS to take place anywhere, anytime!! I hate to admit this so please keep it private, but sometimes I screen my calls! If I'm in the restroom and someone keeps calling me over and over and freaking over and they really want to talk to me, next time I'll just answer it!
(This message brought to you by LAHOT. Lovers and Haters of Technology)

2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

I love your new background. I have a lot of fun memories of playing that game, it was definitely addicting, you couldn't stop playing until you conquered the level you were on. Do your kids play nintendo?

Have a Good Sunday :)

Lacy said...

i love it Ryan.