Sky is our newest addition. She's a 6 yr old Paint mare. It's been very interesting to watch the pecking order evolve, which really didn't take long at all. Kip is in charge, Sky is not, but Sky holds her own. They've done well together, but it's easy to tell whose in charge. Courtney and I took them out riding yesterday and even while riding, Kip has to be in front or she gets very worked up. Once she's in front she's always looking behind her to know where Sky is. If they ride side by side, the walk turns into a trot and then quickly into a race so they're very competitive.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
courtney! How fun to see your family. I found your blog through Kim's blog. Where are you living? I am in Southern California. Would love to catch-up.
Hope all is well.
Love,
Amy (your long lost rick's college roommate)
Post a Comment