


I wish I could take credit for this, but my buddy in Springville got this one just a couple miles up the canyon. If you're an animal lover, as am I, I would prefer to see these amazing animals in one of two ways: First, alive and very far away, or second, up-close, personal, and dead! This is a sub-adult, male cat that weighed in at around 150 lbs. The claws pop right out with a little push on the pads and the teeth are proof enough that this is an animal you wouldn't want to run into. I come across their tracks regularly while hiking in the hills and mountains in the area. Even though encounters with Mountain Lions are rare, most hunters have a story to tell, some are pretty tall, some aren't tall at all.

6 comments:
Yikes! What would your horse do if it ever encountered a Mountain Lion? It gives me the willies just to see those teeth and claws, it is a beautiful animal from a far, far away distance. Did your friend kill it for the purpose of stuffing it, what is his TALL story?
My friend's stories aren't too tall, but he does have some good ones. His dogs do all the work and he just has to catch up to them. If you're lucky enough to draw a tag, plan on spending about 3k-4k to get it mounted. It ain't cheap! The tall tales come into play after cleaning your deer, hiking out of the woods at night covered in blood, while being stalked by a cougar you can't see, but you know is there!
Ryan you are such a WANT TO BE COUNTRY FOLK. But i have to say your not as cool as me. My brother use to hunt lions but they haven't in a few years. They have gotten alot of lions and they sink like crazy. You are to funny Ryan. I know you want to be like me because country folk are COOL just like me. My husband said i talk so big but the is not the case i am BIG so that is why i talk so BIG.
Lacy,
How big are you again? I'm surprised people from Koosharem even know how to use a computer! And...stay off of my blog or I'll charge you with blog-trespassing!
Or do I need to tell everyone on your blog that you failed a drug screen? Be nice or I'll go into specific details!!
Ryan, Your mother prefers to see pictures of her perfect adorable grandchildren not that soon to be stuffed cat. That poor animal. I need to feel better so please update your family photos of Londyn, Adam and Lucy!!!!!!!
Ryan,
Please do what your Mom tells you to do and no talking back to her. By the way Greenwich is what its called not Koosharem get it right Ryan. We are pure country folk.
Post a Comment