Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Dance Recital

Here's Lucy on Stage before her perfomance. She's has been so excited to show mom and dad what she has been learning. She looks pretty confident here, but I don't think she realizes what she's about to do in front of a crowd of 200 people...




2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

LUCY,YOU ARE ADORABLE! I loved watching the video! Lucy did such a good job! She was right with the movie & doing everything...What a BIG GIRL to be on stage in front of so many Moms & Dads...I bet the smiles were huge with lots of laughs & proud parents! Your dancing outfit was so pretty! I wish Poppa & I had all this money to keep all the grandkids in dance lessons & piano lessons

Marnie said...

Oh my goodness Lucy is so cute in these photos & they are even cuter when you read the caption about later being too scared to dance. Oh well it's good for them they learn & become more self confident. So so pretty!