Well, after 2 1/2 months things are looking up... Should I say he's getting a little easier? I don't know. (knock on wood) I still try to stay home as much as possible, but the last couple of outings have been pretty manageable... tolerating being in his car seat/falling asleep instead of screaming. And, I am thankful for my nights. Even though he sleeps right next to me with feeding interruptions, we sleep all night, so I can make it through the day. He's turning into a very happy boy with lots of smiles. He started interactively smiling at 6 weeks, and it's fun to see more and more with each passing week.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE THE SMILE, he's a little charmer!
Such precious little smiles! They just warm my heart!
I want to hold him!! Lucy looks so happy to be holding her baby brother.
Post a Comment