Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lucy's First Lost Tooth

Lucy lost her first tooth at age 5 right before Halloween. I asked her if it hurt and she said, "no, I just wiggled it and it 'falled' right out." This picture was taken at the Santaqueen after we were done trick or treating. Her older siblings stayed with her for a while and then went with their friends for the rest of the night. Lucy and Daddy decided to celebrate her gobs of candy, by getting an ice cream cone and a hamburger(that's healthy!!). The weather was perfect and there were lots of little monsters running around town. It's the one time a year I get to have hair on my head. The picture above is me on my way to work! I just thought it was a funny wig, I wasn't anyone inparticular.




2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

How much did the tooth fairy give you for your tooth, Lucy? Ryan you remind me of someone with that hair ~ Char Chair sp? Chastity's mom or is it the guitarist in the Kiss grp ??? just missing a little facial make-up!

MaKey and Poppa said...

SANTAQUEEN~DAIRYQUEEN!!!! I Get It!!! I thought, man, ryan you can't spell just like your mom!!!!