Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Grotto

Went for a hike for Family Night to discover this pretty little waterfall. We'll have to come back on a hot summer day so they can stand in the falls. Crazy Adam didn't seem to care about the ice cold water on this cool evening. It was so refreshing to get out in nature and smell the clean fresh air.
















5 comments:

Alysa said...

I like the family picture. Really cute.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Love the Family Night Activity! Ryan you remind me so much of your Dad in that Red Flannel shirt & the dirty pants...All the kids sure are changing in their looks...everyone is looking sooooo good...Love the Family picture too!

MaKey and Poppa said...

I LOVE BLOGGING!!!!!!!! Thanks for Sharing!!!!

Staci Rocha said...

I love seeing pictures of all the Penhallegon kids :) That's great you had a good time enjoying your hike!

Ryan and Courtney said...

I wear dirty pants all the time. I mean, what's the point of washing them when they're just going to get dirty again? (Adam says, yep that's how boys roll) You should see what I wear to Wal-mart sometimes. You would not want to be seen with me. The only problem is, this is Santaquin. Enough said right?
Adam wants me to say that once he didn't change his underwear for a week(He's adopted). Although now he's getting more aware of body odors borrowing my deoderant, pretending his pits stink. Oh they really will soon enough. Pretty soon he's going to want to start wearing Axe for men. The ladies will flock to him, naturally of course. He does take after his adoptive father.
Not sure what I'm really talking about here. Need sleep. Just got back from scout camp for a whole week. Must go now and torture my adopted son before he goes to bed.