Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Adam's 10th Birthday -- June 10, 2010

Adam wanted a party at home this year. He set up the slip-n-slide and made an obstacle course around the yard for the boys to race through. The weather let them play outside for an hour then the storm clouds and wind rolled in, so we blew the candles out in the garage and they still ate outside (I wanted to keep the mess out of the house)

His latest favorites are the Ben Ten action figures, so he loaded up on them and was happy to add to his collection.



A big bazooka watergun is always a winner for a 10 year old boy.
(notice the girl on the left... She has been his "girlfriend" since they were 3)


The pinata all in pieces and dividing up all the loot.



Adam said it was his best birthday yet. Simple pleasures... Mom is sad that my boy is growing up. 7, 8, and 9 year old boys are the best. Now we're entering the double digits. I fear it gets more complicated from here...







4 comments:

Alysa said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Bday party's sure are fun, but a lot of work too sometimes. I can't believe our boys are 10 either. They're growing up way too fast.

MaKey and Poppa said...

I Love All The Smiles!

Staci Rocha said...

Adam was born while i was in the Ghetto of St. Louis on my mission. One of our investigators had a baby the same day. I can't believe it was ten years ago and yes they just grow up way to fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a GREAT party!

Staci Rocha said...

Adam was born while i was in the Ghetto of St. Louis on my mission. One of our investigators had a baby the same day. I can't believe it was ten years ago and yes they just grow up way to fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a GREAT party!