At two years old, Lucy definitely wants to be the center of attention. And where's a better place to do that than in the center of the kitchen table? On this particular day, the kids were doing their homework and Lucy just got really tired, really fast. She waits all day for the kids to come home from school, so once they're home, she's not about to leave them. She's adorable!! And maybe next time, we'll have her put some pants on first, then go to sleep!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting some new pictures! It's better than a phone call!!! You look GREAT! No braces, I bet that feels wonderful and your teeth look white & straight! I bet you are glad to have had it all done! I love the shots of all the kids & parents; hiking up the canyon, in the tree house out back, my Lucy (IS SHE POTTY TRAINED YET?) and her adorable pok a dot snowsuit, Adam & Londyn doing homework at the kitchen table & enjoying the outdoors in sunshine and snow, and beautiful MOMMY in a picture with the kids....good pictures of ALL! I feel as if there is life in Santaquin now that you have updated your blog! THANKS it is good to see ya all again!
Yea! New pictures. LOVE Lucy napping on the table. Too funny.
Post a Comment