FUN TIMES--POPPA & I enjoyed all the pictures Who gave Londyn permission to grow up??? STOP RIGHT NOW! Londyn is turning into a beautiful young woman and probably loving it all! That is the greatest snowhill I have ever seen so close to home LUCKY YOU!! It looked like a blast! Maggie catching the snowball sooo cute!!! Tibbey wishes she could be there!
Not to be a wet blanket but: Whatever you do, don't sled there at night when the conditions are icy and you can't see obstacles clearly... or stop for that matter! (Young Men's and Women's activity a while back- the injury was not from OUR ward)
ps she is doing well after the surgery on her foot!
2 comments:
FUN TIMES--POPPA & I enjoyed all the pictures Who gave Londyn permission to grow up??? STOP RIGHT NOW! Londyn is turning into a beautiful young woman and probably loving it all! That is the greatest snowhill I have ever seen so close to home LUCKY YOU!! It looked like a blast! Maggie catching the snowball sooo cute!!! Tibbey wishes she could be there!
Not to be a wet blanket but: Whatever you do, don't sled there at night when the conditions are icy and you can't see obstacles clearly... or stop for that matter! (Young Men's and Women's activity a while back- the injury was not from OUR ward)
ps she is doing well after the surgery on her foot!
Post a Comment