Sunday, September 28, 2008

The End of Our Hike

I don't think Courtney has ever had a more refreshing moment than here after 9 1/2 hours of hiking.








2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Courtney you are beautiful! What a great wife you are to hike with your hubby! In our younger days we would hike to Timp's caves, but nothing like what the two of you tackled! I am breathing hard just looking at the pictures! It is suppose to be 82 degrees at the ocean today so dad went to work for a couple of hours and then we are off to see the ocean at Long Beach!

Courtney said...

This time Ryan was supporting me in my goal. He's already been 3 times before. I can't say that I will ever go again. That was one of the hardest things I've ever done physically. Having babies would be first obviously. =)