Metal for the finishers
Here's Londyn on the last 5 mile home stretch-- the point at which you want to die. I can't believe she finished for the 2nd year in a row. She's got to have a crazy gene in her that I don't have to understand. She amazes me!!! She walked 50 miles, from Friday evening-- all night long-- then finished 19 hours later Saturday morning. Just one foot in front of the other, with a few tears in between. Bless her heart. She has amazing endurance.
Her faithful supporter -- Daddy...
He drove all night long behind her, then walked the last 7 miles with her. The other people in the picture are support walkers who help out in the end.
I have to make note that Adam also walked this year for the first time and made it 18 miles.... no doubt a great accomplishment!!!
1 comments:
Londyn you are AMAZING!!!!! Love ya ♥
Post a Comment