Thursday, April 7, 2011

Conference Sunday

The kids had a great time with Gramma and Grampa in between sessions of Conference. We woke up to 6-8 inches of snow, then when the sun came out it was perfect to play outside.


A good ol' fashion snow ball fight...

Here's the set up with their blockades and snow ball reserves.


...and the ambush begins... 2 points for Grampa ...but Londyn got him back in the end.
Lucy thought it was too warm for a coat.
and of course Maggie has to have her fun too catching snowballs, as many as Grampa would throw.
Adam and Lucy must be pooped out from too much fun and sun, which explains the nap during the second session of Conference, or was that Londyn?

The snow was heavy and wet, so held Adam's weight no problem

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I wrote such a nice comment earlier & I couldn't post it until I did some history cleaning on the computer~no sense in trying to rewrite, but I did want to thank you for the pictures of Isaac I received in the mail & for all the neat pictures you have posted! So fun to see how much fun everyone is having with grandparents there & to see life is happy for you all! Enjoying the pictures! Love ya!!!!

Staci Rocha said...

i love seeing all the pictures you post!!! good times!! and how fun to have a surprise trip together to Vegas :) My big BRO is an amazing guy!

love ya :)