We set up the train in Lucy's room so we could shut the door to keep Isaac out, but with supervision he is mezmerized by it. Here, he's got his eye on the ball which is being pushed around the track by the train.
Love looking at Isaac's round gorgeous eyes & eyelashes! I just flashed back & looked at all his pictures posted monthly & it is so amazing watching him grow & see the changes each month! He is such a happy little guy! I Love how he is enjoying the Christmas Train! FUN FUN & LOTS OF FUN!
Hello guys! It's the Hollands here. I was checking out your blog posts and noticed Ryan was called as Bishop. Congratulations. Chris was called at Bishop in November also.
4 comments:
Love looking at Isaac's round gorgeous eyes & eyelashes! I just flashed back & looked at all his pictures posted monthly & it is so amazing watching him grow & see the changes each month! He is such a happy little guy! I Love how he is enjoying the Christmas Train! FUN FUN & LOTS OF FUN!
Hello guys! It's the Hollands here. I was checking out your blog posts and noticed Ryan was called as Bishop. Congratulations. Chris was called at Bishop in November also.
CUTEST baby that ever lived. Seriously. You need to start making some money off that face.
Isaac is sooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to hug and squeeze that cute kid and i wish i was closer to do so.
I hope you all have a very MERRY Christmas
Love you all :)
Post a Comment