Months are going by fast. We're trying to enjoy this little guy as much as possible. He cut his first tooth the day he turned 7 months, and he's crawling all around, and of course walking/running in his walker.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dill Pickles! Oh My, Doesn't his daddy love pickles too? I think I remember putting jars of pickles in the frig & Ryan would eat the whole jar or at least half!!!! Isaac just like Daddy!!!!
It's funny, all of our kids have loved dill pickles, starting as a baby. They definitely take after their daddy. I can pass...
Wow, who has been busy posting? It was fun to catch up with all the cute photos. Adorable family! Courtney, here's wishing you a good night's sleep!
Love the dill pickles. Isaac would love my pickle selection. So funny.
Post a Comment