Saturday, July 3, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Only mom and Lucy indulged Dad with a picture on his special day. Getting everyone together is just not worth it sometimes...
Hopefully Ryan was spoiled and well taken care of with all his "favorites". We have THE BEST husband and father!!!



The kids put together "Dad's ABC Book". Here's an example of a few of the pages...
"E" and "F"


"S" and "T" pages

The "X" page was "X marks the spot where your goody bag is hiding". So, he had to search around the house for his treasure bag of all his favorite things.



2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

My SON, A Husband & A Daddy, & so LOVED by MANY!

Ryan and Courtney said...

Thanks! They made it a great day for me of course. Although I don't think I'm too hard to please really. The book they put together for me was my favorite part. That and all the phone calls I would get that week from the kids asking if they could eat my goodies. Of course I said yes, go ahead, eat all my favorite foods while I'm at work. I did it to my dad, they do it to me, their kids will do it to them. It's the circle of life(singing in my head).....