Isaac is home and doing well. We had to keep him in the hospital for an extra day because his jaundice level was too high. We got him checked again today and he's doing better, but we have to go back on Thursday for another check-up. So far he's eating well, milk, milk, and more milk. Lucy says to Courtney, "Is Isaac going to eat from your boobie again?". I think her Dad taught her that one! Lucy hasn't been feeling good so she hasn't gotten to hold him yet, but she will in a few days. Then we'll take some more pictures.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
O' i want to be there in person to hold this little guy. He is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP POSTING LOTS & LOTS of PICTURES
Thanks for sharing. I keep checking to see if you post more pics all the time. He is just the sweetest. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.
He is all BOY!! He has those big eyes just like Lucy...I can't tell if has the eyelases tho...so happy he is doing well!
Just ditto everything Alysa said except I won't be able to see him in a few weeks. Wish I wasn't in the middle of tax season otherwise I would come to Utah too. Everyone's gonna be there but me. sorry! So keep posting pictures. I just love seeing him change in just a few days time. Oh another handsome & I'm sure charming, Penhallegon boy!
I can't believe how alert he is. He has beautiful eyes and is just darling. I hope Lucy gets feeling better soon! Courtney, how are you feeling?
Marnie Get tickets from your sister in law & FLY for the weekend! Do you work on weekends too?
Post a Comment