Here are some pregnancy pictures, per some requests. These pictures were taken over the course of 3 days. How many "bump" pictures does one need to show her excitement for making it past the 1/2 way point? Time to count down now. I'm feeling as great as a pregnant woman can. Only a few minor complaints such as constantly plugged ears, painful varicose veins, and constipation (sorry, I'm sure you didn't want to hear about that). Ryan and the kids are patiently handling my mood swings like troopers. Hopefully no permanent damage has been done. We're looking forward to the arrival of our little boy and brother. We're thinking a lot about names and are open to any suggestions. Ideas?
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh, you look so cute & pregnant...You ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!...Paul says name the baby FRED! HAHAHAHAHA NOT!!!! I like Jon Paul!!! That was going to be the name of our second son that never happened!
That's funny. My dad's name is Paul John.
Courtney you look so good. It's so cute to see your little belly. Boy names are so hard I think, so good luck, but I'm sure you'll come up with something cute, as always. What do the kids think he should be named?
OH MY! A Jon Paul did come into our lives he brought you to us!!!!! Gotta love that name!!!
Paul aka Poppa wants the name Ryan Paul Jr. we could call him "J" "R"!!!!
The Gillett vote for boy names is Issac Hayes. We really like Issac (sp??). Luckily for you, the choice is all yours!! You look darling with your cute little belly.
So far that's the name that is sticking. We'll see what else comes up in the next couple months, but that's pretty hard to beat. Isaac Hayes Penhallegon
Courtney you are the perfect model of a Pregnant mommy. You are so cute with your LITTLE Baby bump!
I like the name Isaac Hayes! I am so excited for you guys to have another Penhallegon boy it makes me smile just thinking about it!
I'm glad that you are able to count down now with the pregnancy, some days it feels like it will last forever with the aches and pains. Thank goodness the end result is worth it :)
RYAN PAUL HAYES PENHALLEGON...covers all families...where did Issac come from?????
Isaac... We both really like the name, and the kids do too. And to actually agree on something is hard to come by. =)
It's a strong boy name. Also, the Abraham and Isaac story is my favorite. 2 Biblical boy names... not planned, just happens to work out that way. We'll see if it comes into fruition, but the more we talk about it, it becomes more real.
Poppa just wants you to GOOGLE the name Isaac Hayes before you get to set in your decision!!!
Court, you look so great!! I want to rub your baby bump.
For a name, I like Aiden. Yup. Sounds good. Adam and Aiden. Lucy and Londyn. That's my suggestion and I'm sticking to it!
No Aiden.... and I don't think he's going to be black(African American).
Dad says he still likes Ryan Paul Jr. This is your BIG DECISION!!!!
Post a Comment