Monday, July 20, 2009

FHE -- Provo Temple

For Family Night we took the kids to walk around the Temple grounds in preparation for our family being in charge of the Sacrament Program (the importance of temples). Londyn gave a talk, all 3 kids sang "I love to see the temple", and Adam bore his testimony. Of course, Ryan and I gave talks too. It was a good experience, but we're glad it's over (well, Ryan and I are... the kids are natural performers and love all the attention.)







"I Love to See the Temple"
Lucy didn't want to leave, but it was getting dark, so we distracted her by going to get ice cream at the BYU Creamery. But, the next morning the first thing she said when she woke up was, "It's not dark anymore, we can go to the temple!!!" So cute. We're going to go through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house in a couple days, so she'll love seeing the inside too.









0 comments: