Sunday, December 7, 2008

Londyn's Birthday Activity of Choice












Some kids want to go to Chucky Cheese for their birthday. Londyn wanted to go indoor rock climbing. Always the adventurous one since the day she could walk. If she could climb it, no matter how slow, she wasn't about to be carried. She's been indoor rock climbing only twice, but she's very good at it. My favorite part is how the harness gives you that o-so-snug-and-comfy feeling, kind of like wearing a speedo with straps to cut off all circulation to vital organs:-)

Lucy really wanted to try too, but she had more fun just swinging back and forth. Adam wouldn't climb 8 ft off the ground at first, but it didn't take him long before he was climbing to the top as well.

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

WOW! What a great activity for your birthday!! That climbing takes upper body strength and ALL did it! Way to go clear to the top! I love the pictures and the new bike too! A whole year older and closer to being in Young Women's! Poppa and I got your package in the mail today. Thanks so much for all of it and especially the nice note. I had a great time helping out and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!!

Lisa said...

Wow... that is my favorite too! I want to know who wrote your blog today. Very funny stuff. Entertaining... I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday! Wish I could have been there to celebrate. Love you guys!