Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Courtney made these dresses from Staci's pattern who gave it to Alysa, who gave it to Courtney. They turned out pretty cute!! This picture makes me feel very patriotic for some reason!

5 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Good Job Courtney! The girls look adorable! I like the fabric you chose.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Staci's friend who taught her how to make those dresses! She told me to check this picture out and the dresses are adorable! For more ideas on what to make with the pattern, look at my blog. thebikingfam.blogspot.com

Thanks

Candee

Alysa said...

Way to go, they look great. I'm glad you tried it and decided to sew for fun before finishing your mending pile, or maybe you did both. It will be hard to stop now that you know the pattern. It's fun to think of the possibilities.

Amber said...

Your kids are getting so big! How are you guys doing?

flynn family said...

I can't believe Courtney is sewing! We sewed some dresses for ourselves for a dance in high school once. Cute girls!