Courtney said..."My favorite part about Christmas is the stockings, the excitement, and the Christmas morning breakfast. It's the only breakfast I really make each year and it carries on my mother's tradition and reminds me of home."
Londyn said..."My favorite part about Christmas is opening presents and celebrating the birth of Jesus. I kept waking up all night long and couldn't wait to get out of bed in the morning."
Adam said..."My favorite part about this Christmas is playing with toys and sledding with my family. My favorite toy this year was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."
Lucy said...."dabadabadee, dabadabadoo!"
Ryan said..."My favorite part about this year was laying in bed pretending to be asleep as the kids came upstairs to see what Santa brought them. Listening to the giggles and wows and ooohs and screams as the kids dove into their stockings and Santa gifts. And then they came running into our room to wake us up by jumping on the bed. We let them come back two or three times, each time begging us to get out of bed...even though we were awake the whole time. That was my favorite part."
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
We want to know your favorite part about this Christmas or any Christmas!
Posted by Ryan and Courtney at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey RPP! I found your blog on Lacy's links, so I thought I'd check it out! The family is darling...love the photos!
Post a Comment